||70.2mm × 63.1mm × 32.5mm (2.76" x 2.48" x 1.28")
||71g (2.50 oz)
|Display Type and Size
||2.4" color LCD
||F/2.0, 130° wide angle
||Full HD 1920x1080P (30fps)
HD 1280x720P (30fps)
||H.264 (MOV: up to 1920x1080 30fps)
|Memory Card Support
||8GB-128GB MLC-based microSD card (Class 10 or above)
||Input: DC 12V~24V
Output: DC 5V 1A
||-20°C (-4°F) ~ 65°C (149°F)
||-25°C (-13°F) ~ 70°C (158°F)
||CE, FCC, BSMI, RCM, KC
||1. If the lighter socket in your car continues to provide power after the engine is switched of, unplug the DrivePro when the engine is off or idling to reduce unnecessary power consumption and prevent malfunction.
2. Do not operate the DrivePro while driving.
3. Transcend's warranty does not apply to the improper usage of product, including the following conditions:
- Use of a non-Transcend car adapter
- Product modifications
- Use of product in abnormal temperatures
4. We strongly recommend the use of MLC- based memory cards to reach the optimal recording performance as car video recorders require extensive read/write. Using TLC-based memory cards on your car video recorder might result in unstable performance.
5. Besides the bundled microSD card, we recommend purchasing Transcend’s High Endurance microSD card to ensure the best recording performance. Please see below for recommended microSD cards.
- 16/32GB High Endurance microSDHC (TS16G/32GUSDHC10V)
- 64GB High Endurance microSDXC (TS64GUSDXC10V)
||Two-year Limited Warranty
Please access here for more information about the Transcend Warranty Policy.
- DrivePro 130
- Adhesive mount or suction mount (depends on your purchase selection)
- Car lighter adapter
- 16GB High Endurance microSDHC memory card
||Desktop or notebook computer with a USB port, and one of the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Mac OS X 10.8.2 or later
- Linux Kernel 2.6.38 or later