- Supports Ultra High Speed Class 1 specification (U1)
- Class 10 compliant
- Fully compatible with SD 3.01 standards
- Easy to use, plug-and-play operation
- Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors
- Supports auto-standby, power-off and sleep modes
- RoHS compliant
- Limited Lifetime Warranty*
*Please access here for more information about Transcend Warranty Policy. The Lifetime Warranty will not apply to any Transcend memory cards used in write-intensive applications, including but not limited to recursive recording or surveillance equipment.
** 1GB=1,000,000,000 Bytes. Within a computer operating system, this number will be displayed as: 1,000,000,000Bytes/1024/1024/1024 = 0.93GB.
*** All brand names are registered trademarks of their respective owners. Specifications subject to change without notice. Product warranty does not cover any data stored on the device.
||11mm x 15mm x 1mm|
||-25°C(-13°F) ~ 85°C(185°F)|
||10,000 insertion/removal cycles|
|Transfer Rate (Max)*
||Speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage.|