Pixel soldier TF-374 wireless flash trigger is professional flash trigger with simple shutter remote function. This remote flash trigger has "wake-up" function. The TF-374 pixel flash trigger is also compatible with other brand camera, flash and studio light (Not support "wake-up" and shutter speed will reduce).
- It is professional flash trigger with simple shutter remote function
- With "wake-up" function, this can wake up the flash automatically.
- Transmitter available to control A/B/C groups individually, and 7 differences flash combination.
- Receiver can be set as group A, B or C; multi-receivers available for each group.
- Changeable connecting cable for difference camera model.
- With saving power function, the transmitter is only use 3mA under working status. Receiver is only use 2mA under working status. Battery working hour is up to 400hrs when using 2pcs of AAA alkaline battery. More than 10X compare with the similar product.
- Low-voltage design, and available to use rechargeable battery.
- Multi-power design, which can be use this via power socket.
- Shutter speed up to 1/320S. (Depend the camera model, some camera are only support 1/250S or lower)
- Above products also compatible with other brand camera, flash and studio light (Not support "wake-up" and shutter speed will reduce)
- Applicable To: Olympus/Panasonic
- Type: FSK 2.4GHz Wireless System
- Operation Range: 100M
- Channel: 16
- Transmit Power: -1dB
- Sensitivity: -97dB
- Cable length: 1.2M (Coiled style)
- Transmitter Stand-by Time: 3 Years (CR-2 lithium-ion battery)
- Receiver Stand-by Time: 400 Hours (2pcs AAA alkaline battery)
- Transmitter Measurement (L X W X H): 66 X 37.5 X 28.5 MM
- Receiver Measurement (L X W X H): 80 X 37.5 X 30 MM
- Flashgun: FL-50R, FL-30R, FL-20, FL-50
- TF-374 Receiver x1
- AAA Battery x2
- CR-2032 Battery x1
- Shutter cable x1
- Instruction manual x1