- For EOS R5 Mirrorless Camera
- Integrated Battery Grip
- Provides Wired/Wireless LAN Connectivity
- Holds Two LP-E6/LP-E6N/LP-E6NH Batteries
- Comfort and Control in Vertical Position
- Additional Shutter and Control Buttons
- Supports FTP, FTPS, and SFTP
- EOS Utility/Network Setting Tool Support
- Suitable for Multi-Camera Setups
- Matched Dust- and Water-Resistance
Combining robust connectivity within an integrated battery grip design, the WFT-R10A Wireless File Transmitter is a network workflow asset for the Canon EOS R5 mirrorless camera. This transmitter/grip combination permits transferring of image files using either wired or wireless LAN connections with FTP, FTPS, and SFTP support for secure sharing. EOS Utility and Network Setting Tool support, along with an updated and intuitive interface, permit creating various wireless configurations of varying complexities, including enhanced support for linked multi-camera shooting and wirelessly synced applications.
As a grip, the WFT-R10A provides extended battery life with the ability to accept up to two LP-E6/LP-E6N/LP-E6NH batteries. It also provides users with a set of vertical controls and dials, including a shutter release and joystick, to make the camera more comfortable to use in a portrait orientation. Additionally, matches the dust- and water-resistance of the R5 itself to suit working in inclement conditions.