A small, flat version of the classic target, the ColorChecker Classic Mini from X-Rite is specifically designed for extremely small items or close-up photography.
The 2.5 x 4″ checkerboard is 1/8 the size of the Classic and contains an array of 24 scientifically prepared colored squares in a wide range of colors. Many of these squares represent natural objects of special interest such as human skin, foliage, and blue sky. These squares are not only the same color as their counterparts, but also reflect light the same way in all parts of the visible spectrum. Because of this unique feature, the squares will match the colors of natural objects under any illumination and with any color reproduction process.
The ColorChecker provides a totally non-subjective standard of comparison to help determine the true color balance of any color rendition system, and it provides the needed standard for comparing, measuring, and analyzing differences in color reproduction in various processes, thereby avoiding costly mistakes.
- Achieve true-to-life color reproduction
- Minimize tedious trial-and-error color adjustments
- Simplify camera and studio lighting balance
- Small 2.5 x 4″ target
- DESIGNED FOR IMAGING PROS: This industry standard 24-patch Classic target is used to create custom camera and scanner profiles. Works with free X-Rite ColorChecker Camera Calibration software to create custom ICC and DNG camera profiles.
- Accuracy & consistency: color patches Will remain the same as the light changes for professional-quality consistency. Each square reflects light in a similar way as its real-life counterpart in all parts of the visible spectrum, under any illumination.
- IDEAL COLOR: Use the ColorChecker Classic to compare, measure and analyze differences in color reproduction and avoid costly mistakes with trial-and-error color adjustments while editing images.
- Color management expertise: X-Rite is the leader in color management solutions. Our color matching products can help you get you the right color every time, accurately & consistently, Whether you’re an enthusiast or professional photographer or Filmmaker
- COMPARE THE QUALITY: Use with Capture One for custom ICC camera profiling and Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom for custom DNG camera profiling. Also supported by Hasselblad Phocus for camera profiling and DaVinci Resolve for video color grading.