Digital Camera, Digital Camera & Mirrorless Camera, กล้อง Nikon
Nikon D500 DSLR Camera Body Only (ประกันศูนย์)
อุปกรณ์เสริม Accessories, อุปกรณ์เสริมกล้อง, แบตดัมมี่ DC Couplers & AC Adapters, แบตเตอรี่ Battery
DC Coupler EP-5B for Nikon EN-EL15 Dummy Battery แบตเตอรี่แบบเสียบปลั๊กไฟ + AC Power Adapterอุปกรณ์เสริม Accessories, อุปกรณ์เสริมกล้อง, แบตดัมมี่ DC Couplers & AC Adapters, แบตเตอรี่ Battery
DC Coupler EP-5B for Nikon EN-EL15 Dummy Battery แบตเตอรี่แบบเสียบปลั๊กไฟ + AC Power Adapter
- AC power adapter, replacement for EN-EL15 battery.
- Suitable for Nikon D7000 D7100 D7200 D7500 D500 D610 D750 D800 D810 D850 & etc.
- Designed for long time camera working, no need to change battery in occasions such as video broadcast, studio, filming & etc.
- Fully coded, plug and use directly.
20.9MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor and EXPEED 5 Image Processor
The DX-format 20.9MP CMOS sensor is paired with the EXPEED 5 image processor to provide an esteemed mixture of high sensitivity, nuanced image quality, and fast overall performance. At native values, a sensitivity range from ISO 100-51200 permits working in a broad array of lighting conditions, an can be further expanded to ISO 50-1640000 (Lo 1 to Hi 5) to handle the most challenging of situations. The mixture of resolution and sensor size also contributes to clean image quality and smooth color transitions with reduced noise throughout the sensitivity range.
In addition to benefitting image quality, the EXPEED 5 processor also affords a wealth of speed throughout the camera system, including a top continuous shooting rate of 10 fps with full-time autofocus and exposure metering. Up to 200 frames can be recorded in a single burst, even when shooting 14-bit lossless compressed NEF files. Additionally, slower continuous shooting rates are available as well as a Quiet Continuous Mode for shooting 3 fps in noise-sensitivity areas.
4K UHD Video Recording
Capable of recording more than just stills, the D500 supports 4K UHD video recording at 30, 25, and 24 fps frame rates and Full HD/HD recording at up to 60 fps, along with the ability to save movie files to the in-camera memory cards or as an uncompressed file to an optional external recorder via HDMI out. For maintained quality and versatility in how your movies look, three image area options are available:
- 4K UHD movie image format is an area that provides a 1.5x increase in the effective focal length of the lens in use and is reserved for 4K 3840 x 2160 recording.
- 1.3x-based movie image area provides a 1.3x crop of the DX sensor, and is used for recording FULL HD and HD video.
- DX-based movie image format utilizes the full width of the DX-format sensor, and is used to record Full HD 1920 x 1080 and HD 1280 x 720 video. This setting is well-suited for shallow depth of field effects and provides the widest field of view.