Kentmere 400 is a high speed, fine grain, black & white film making it suitable for a wide variety of applications.
It offers good sharpness and a broad tonal range along with a wide exposure latitude making it a smart choice for beginners and those returning to film.
The Kentmere range is owned and manufactured by Harman technology and follows the same high quality processes that are used to make all ILFORD PHOTO films and papers.
Kentmere 400 is panchromatically sensitised and can be processed in a wide range of different developers using spiral tanks, deep tanks and automatic processors.
- Panchromatic B&W Negative Film
- ISO 400/27° in Standard Process
- Fine Grain and Good Sharpness
- Broad Tonal and Contrast Range
- Versatile Exposure Latitude