TABI Leather Edge Neck Strap 100cm
- Constructed from nylon rope and leather with stainless steel rings.
- Strong, but still soft and comfortable to wear.
- Made for cameras that have a lug mount that takes a ring connection (please contact me if you’re unsure if it’s suitable for your camera).
- Comes with additional pieces of leather to put between your camera and the metal ring to help prevent any scratching from the ring on the camera body.
- The rope is 9mm thick.
- The strap is 95cm long in total. On me (6’1″ tall) this leaves the camera at around the top of my stomach when worn around the neck, and this length is probably too short to be worn across the body on most people as the camera would tucked too closely under the armpit to be comfrotable. I’d recommending trying the length with a piece of string (or the adjustable camera strap that came with your camera) to see if this is a good length of strap for you.
- Available in a variety of colours, please see other listings for options. This strap is also available in a 125cm version.
- Free delivery on all UK orders with options to upgrade to faster services. International delivery is also available.