20.2MP 1″ Stacked CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 8 Processor
5x Optical Zoom Lens
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- Pop-up electronic viewfinder features a 2.36m-dot resolution for sharp and clear eye-level viewing. The pop-up/retractable design also helps to retain a sleek overall form factor when the camera is not in use.
- Rear 3.0″ 1.04m-dot touchscreen offers a large means for live view monitoring, reviewing imagery, and navigating the menu. Its intuitive touch design also permits working with Touch & Drag AF for easy focus point selection. Additionally, a 180° upward tilting design suits front facing vlogging and selfie shooting needs.
- An exposure compensation dial, as well as physical control rings and control dials, lend easily accessible, direct control over various shooting settings.
- In-camera battery charging, from a power bank, outlet, or computer, is possible via the USB port.
- Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi permit wirelessly transferring images to a linked mobile device and also afford remote camera control via the Canon Camera Connect app.
Other Camera Features
- Dedicated Star Shooting modes can be used to capture photos and videos of the nighttime sky with enhanced brilliance and clarity. Star Nightscape, Star Trails, and Star Time-Lapse Movies can be recorded, with auto or manual settings, and support functions, such as Night Display, Color Adjustment, and Star Emphasis, offer greater control over the final results.
- Panorama mode lets you pan about the scene to automatically produce stitched panoramic images.