Leica Q2 Daniel Craig x Greg Williams Limited Edition สีดำทองดูหรูหราเป็นพิเศษ โดยเป็นการร่วมกันระหว่างนักแสดงเจมส์ บอนด์ Daniel Craig และช่างภาพชื่อดังระดับ Hollywood Greg Williams ใช้สเปกเบสเป็น Q2 รุ่นปกติ คือเป็น Compact Full-frame ความละเอียด 47.3 ล้านพิกเซล ติดกับเลนส์ Summilux 28mm F/1.7 ASPH โดยมาในสีดำตัดกับทองพร้อมตัวหนังลายนูนสีดำลายเพชรดูหรูหราสวยงามน่าสะสม ตัว serial number ในรุ่นนี้สลักแบบเลเซอร์ไว้ใต้กระจกหลังจอ LCD กล้องเลยครับ พร้อมตรา Leica black dot และตัวหนังสือสีทอง นอกจากนี้ยังมาพร้อมกับสายคล้องคอหนังคุณภาพสูง “vegetable-dyed Nappa leather” โดยรุ่นนี้ผลิตมาเพียง 750 ตัวเท่าโลกเท่านั้น
- 47.3MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- Maestro II Image Processor
- Summilux 28mm f/1.7 ASPH. Lens
- 3.68MP OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Touchscreen LCD
- DCI 4K24p, UHD 4K30p, Full HD 120p Video
- ISO 50-50000, up to 10-fps Shooting
- 35mm, 50mm, and 75mm Crop Modes
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Limited Edition of 750 Units
The Leica Q2 “Daniel Craig x Greg Williams” Digital Camera has been created in close collaboration with award-winning actor Daniel Craig and Greg Williams, one of Britain’s most renowned photographers. Both Craig and Williams have a common passion in photography and are avid fans of the Leica brand, making this a perfect collaboration for the pair. This limited edition camera matches the technical specification of the standard Leica Q2 with the added benefit of a unique, exclusive, and elegant design.
Visible elements of the camera are defined by black and gold, and the engravings on the camera and lens are inlaid with gold paint. The name and sequential serial number have been laser-engraved under the glass cover of the camera display, and for the first time in Leica history there is a black and gold logo. An exclusive carrying strap made of Nappa leather embossed with the Leica logo is provided, and this same material is embossed with an elegant diamond-pattern that is also used for the camera covering. Also included is a hinged-lid presentation box with gold lettering and a black silk lining, and the camera is part of a limited production run of 650 units.
This specialized camera is an advanced compact camera characterized by its updated sensor design and intuitive operation. Revolving around a revised full-frame 47.3MP CMOS sensor and Maestro II image processor, high-resolution stills shooting is possible along with both DCI and UHD 4K video recording. The image processor also contributes to a broad ISO 50-50000 sensitivity range along with quick 10-fps full-resolution continuous shooting. The added resolution also affords a series of unique Crop Modes, which simulate working with longer focal length lenses, including 35mm, 50mm, and 75mm fields of view.
The camera features the same impressive wide-angle prime Summilux 28mm f/1.7 ASPH. fixed lens, which has been matched to the sensor design for exceptional resolution and clarity. The lens’s design incorporates three aspherical elements and its bright f/1.7 maximum aperture suits working in low-light conditions. Additionally, a macro setting permits working with subjects as close as 6.7″ away.
Complementing the imaging and optical assets, the Q2 remains an especially compact and intuitive camera, well-suited for street and travel photography. Its sleek magnesium alloy body is weather sealed for working in trying environments and it has adopted the same battery featured in the flagship SL mirrorless camera for longer battery life. A high-resolution 3.68MP OLED electronic viewfinder is featured for fluid and clear eye-level monitoring and a rear 3.0″ 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD also affords straightforward playback and settings control. Built-in Bluetooth LE and Wi-Fi permit wireless sharing and remote camera control from a linked mobile device via the Leica FOTOS app.
47.3MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor and Maestro II Processor
Featuring a redeveloped imaging system, the Q2 incorporates a high-resolution 47.3MP full-frame CMOS sensor along with an updated Maestro II image processor, which lends more flexible image creation along with smooth color and tonal rendering, a broad 13-stop dynamic range, low noise, and a wide sensitivity range from ISO 50-50000. Processing capabilities also afford fast shooting performance, up to 10 fps at full-resolution with a mechanical shutter, along with an especially quick 49-area autofocus system. Stills can be recorded as 14-bit DNG files and JPEGs. The added resolution also enables unique digital zoom capabilities to simulate working with different focal length lenses: 30MP images can be created using a 35mm field of view, 15MP images with a 50mm field of view, and 7MP with a 75mm field of view.
In addition to stills, the Q2 features improved video recording with the ability to shoot both DCI 4K24p and UHD 4K30p video, along with high-speed Full HD recording at up to 120p.
Summilux 28mm f/1.7 ASPH. Lens
- High-resolution 3.68MP (1280 x 960) OLED electronic viewfinder provides a clear and realistic means for eye-level viewing. Its high refresh rate virtually eliminates lag and an updated eye sensor provides faster automatic switching between the EVF and the rear LCD.
- Rear 3.0″ 1.04m-dot LCD features a touchscreen design for intuitive navigation and playback, as well as the ability to touch to focus.
- Lightweight magnesium alloy body is dust and moisture sealed (IP52-rated) for use in harsh environmental conditions.
- Adoption of the BP-SCL4 battery, as used with the SL (Typ 601) mirrorless camera, affords an improved 370 shots per charge and the battery’s physical design incorporates a rubber gasket to further reinforce the overall weather sealing.
- Enhanced haptics, following suit of the M10 and CL-series cameras, emphasize a simpler interface, including a single-stage On/Off button, a three-button rear control set, a programmable button within the thumb-wheel dial, a push-button diopter adjustment, and a distinctive thumb grip.
- Mechanical shutter affords flash sync speeds up to 1/500 sec.
- Lens features a 49mm filter thread diameter for attaching optional filters.
- Accepts one SD-type memory card and supports the UHS II protocol.
- Built-in Wi-Fi, when used in conjunction with the Leica FOTOS app for iOS and Android, permits sharing imagery directly to a linked mobile device and also enables remote control over the Q2 and remote shooting via a live view image. Additionally, Bluetooth LE helps to maintain a permanent connection between the mobile device and the camera, enabling remote waking of the camera and automatic connection anytime within range.
In the Box
- Leica Q2 “Daniel Craig x Greg Williams” Digital Camera
- Lens Hood
- Lens Hood Cap
- Accessory Shoe Cover
- Leather Carrying Strap
- Presentation Box