Nikon Z fc (ZFC) digital mirrorless camera
- เป็นกล้อง Nikon Z เซนเซอร์ APS-C
- สเปคใกล้เคียงกับรุ่น Z50
- บอดีบาง ไม่มี grip
- ดีไซน์ตัวบอดีแบบ Nikon Df ใช้ mechanical dial และจอแบบพับได้รอบทิศทาง ‘selfie screen’
- รูปทรง และการจับถือให้อารมณ์คล้ายกับกล้องฟิล์ม Nikon FM
- เลนส์ Z-mount APS-C ตัวใหม่จะใช้ชื่อว่า ‘SE’: 28mm f/2.8 หรือไม่ก็ 35mm f/1.8 (เลนส์ Kit)
- เลนส์ใหม่ยังใช้ดีไซน์แบบเลนส์ตัวอื่น ๆ ในซีรีส์ Z-mount ไม่ได้มีดีไซน์เรโทรเหมือนตัวกล้อง
Sporting a unique vintage design and mechanical controls, the Nikon Z fc Mirrorless Digital Camera is a DX-format camera revolving around the versatile Z Mount. Capable in both stills and video realms, the Z fc features a 20.9MP CMOS sensor and EXPEED 6 image processor, which enables fast performance up to 11 fps, a reliable 209-point hybrid AF system with eye detection, and notable low-light performance to ISO 51200. For video shooters, UHD 4K is supported up to 30 fps along with Full HD recording at up to 120 fps for slow-motion playback. A large 3″ vari-angle lcd touchscreen lets you efficiently compose your images and full time eye-detection autofocus for video and stills quickly locks onto your subject’s eyes and follows them. The Z fc also features a built-in stereo microphone, external microphone jack, live stream capabilities, and you can even send images to your phone via the Nikon SnapBridge app and a compatible smart device.
20.9MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor and EXPEED 6 Image Processor
The DX-format 20.9MP CMOS sensor is paired with the EXPEED 6 image processor to provide a versatile mixture of high sensitivity, nuanced image quality, and fast overall performance. At native values, a sensitivity range from ISO 100-51200 permits working in a broad array of lighting conditions, and can be further expanded up to ISO 204800 for extreme low-light conditions. The mixture of resolution and sensor size also contributes to clean image quality and smooth color transitions with reduced noise throughout the sensitivity range. In addition to benefitting image quality, the EXPEED 6 processor also affords a wealth of speed throughout the camera system, including a top full-resolution continuous shooting rate of 11 fps.
Besides imaging, the sensor’s design also incorporates a 209-point hybrid autofocus system, which uses both phase-detection and contrast-detection methods to quickly and accurately acquire focus for both stills and video applications. This focusing system also supports Eye Detection AF, which uses facial recognition to help lock focus onto subjects’ eyes.
UHD 4K Video Recording
Heritage Design with Intuitive Functions
Body Design and Connectivity
- A large 3″ 1.04m-dot LCD screen is available for bright, clear, and vivid image playback and live view shooting. The screen has a vari-angle design, which benefits front-facing selfie captures, and it is also a touchscreen for more intuitive operation, navigation, and settings control.
- A 2.36m-dot electronic finder is present for comfortable eye-level viewing. It has a 1.02x magnification and uses NIKKOR optics to guarantee a sharp, clear image.
- A robust magnesium alloy chassis is both dust- and weather-resistant to benefit working in harsh climates and inclement conditions.
- Built-in SnapBridge connectivity to enable seamless transfer of low-resolution imagery as well as remote shooting capabilities. BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) and Wi-Fi enables communication between the camera and a smart device and, additionally, the mobile device can remotely trigger the shutter and display a live view image from the camera to enable working from a distance.
- Live streaming and web conferencing via separately purchased USB Type-C cable.
- 3.5mm stereo mini-pin jack provides plug-in power
- Included EN-EL25 rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides approximately 300 shots per charge.
- Compatible with NIKKOR Z lenses as well as F-mount lenses using the separately purchased FTZ Mount Adapter.