A remarkably compact lens that offers a 126° angle of view for Full-Frame mirrorless cameras. Despite its small size, the 11mm hasn’t compromised on its features. The lens include 14 elements in 10 groups with 2 aspherical elements and 3 extra-low dispersion elements to suppress chromatic aberrations and distortion to the minimum. It also has a short closest focusing distance of 19cm which allow you to create an almost macro-like image. Apart from the supreme optical quality, it allows you to use a 62mm screw-in filter or 100mm square filter with the specially designed filter holder. The lens is perfect for landscape, travel or interior photography.
- Remarkable 126° AoV for Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera
- High quality image with minimum distortion and chromatic aberrations
- Super compact and lightweight: H6.3cm(2.5 inch) & 254g(8.9oz)
- Closest focusing distance of 19cm
- Equipped with 62mm filter thread
- Stunning 10-point Sunstars
- Support Rangefinder coupling on Leica M