THRONMAX S2 Caster Clamp-On Boom Stand with Integrated XLR Cable
- Advance internal spring design
- Hidden Cable management
- Hand-tightened friction-hinges for smooth, quiet operation
- Designed for all Thronmax mics and other professional broadcast mics
- Compatible with all standard shock mounts
The THRONMAX S2 Caster Clamp-On Boom Stand is an adjustable boom arm for XLR microphones. Use it to keep your microphone firmly in place while you stream, podcast, or broadcast, doing so with a professional appearance at all times.
The S2 Caster Clamp-On Boom Stand offers a studio-grade design with internal springs and hidden cable management. The XLR cable is threaded through the Caster Boom Stand’s all-tube construction, so you don’t have to deal with cable clutter.
Adjusting the Caster Boom Stand is both easy and quiet. All hinges are hand-tightened, so you don’t need tools to adjust the boom arm. A full 360° rotation facilitates all manners of mic positions. An included C-clamp affixes the boom arm to your desk with ruggedness and stability.
In the Box
- THRONMAX S2 Caster Clamp-On Boom Stand with Integrated XLR Cable
- 3/8″-20 Male to 5/8″ Adapter
- 1/4″-20 Male to 5/8″ Adapter