รางสไลด์ มอเตอร์ไฟฟ้าสำหรับกล้อง กล้องแอคชั่นแคม และมือถือ ช่วยให้การถ่ายงานไหลลื่น ได้มุมมองใหม่ๆ ในการทำงาน เคลื่อนย้ายและติดตั้งง่าย ความยาว 13 นิ้ว รับน้ำหนักได้ถึง 8 กิโลกรัม
· 13″ length, 21″ travel distance
· Fluid-damping-based friction technology
· 36 ball bearings for better pulley movement
· Polymer pulleys allowing a payload of 17.5 lb
· High-strength, fiber-reinforced rubber pulley belts
· Dust stoppers on each side of the slider keep dust and dirt from getting into the area where the bearings are; they also clear any dust away
· from the rails themselves every time a slide is performed
· 1/4″-20 mounting screw for ball head/tripod head attachment
· 3/8″-16 tripod mount thread (3/8″-16 to 1/4″-20 reducer included)
· Aircraft-grade aluminum construction
· Locking mechanism—lock buttons on the side of the center component lock the slider and keep the rails from moving between shoots
In a very compact design—just 13″ long—the Micro 2 Micro Rail Slider from Zeapon allows you to perform smooth manual slides across a travel distance of 21″. It’s small enough to fit in most bags, and it can be used for close-up and mid-range shots with loads up to 17.5 lb.
The Micro 2 achieves its extended length travel via a dual-slide design. The slider works at the push of your hand. As you manually push the rails, the belt in the center pulls the camera platform a distance of 11″. At the same time, the rails themselves move in the same direction but at a slower pace. Ultimately, after the camera platform reaches the end of its road, the rails will still be moving, until they reach the end of their road. Altogether, you get 21″ of movement, about double the length of the handy slider. And at no point do the rails and camera platform overlap in such a way that rails are picked up by the lens. Also, all the movement is achieved with fluid-damping-based friction technology which ensures that the motion is smooth and consistent, in accordance with how much pressure you apply when pushing.
The slider offers a 1/4″-20 mounting screw where you can attach a 1/4″-20 compatible ball head or tripod head. On the bottom, it provides a 3/8″-16 tripod mount thread, and a 3/8″-16 to 1/4″-20 reducer is included, so you get compatibility with just about all tripods and other camera supports on the market. The Micro 2 slider can be used mounted on a tripod horizontally, slanted, or vertically, allowing you to perform a comprehensive variety of smooth shots with a highly portable slider.
While many other sliders have built-in feet, the Micro 2 slider supports a low-profile mounting platform called EasyLock, sold separately. Functioning like a multifeatured stand, this foldable add-on provides great flexibility in using the Micro 2 directly on a desktop or on the ground, even on uneven surfaces, while allowing the slider to maintain its dual-slide design.