The versatile MotionMemory feature enables you to create and save custom moves, including time-lapse setups. Use MotionMemory to repeat your camera motion again and again with just the touch of a button. Use the POV mode to capture traditional, level point-of-view shots, or engage up to 45° of roll angle to create an off-level, “Dutch tilt” look. The Intelligent Object Tracking mode is useful for vlogging and otherwise automatically following a subject or object. Trace a box around your subject on your smartphone to start the Crane Plus tracking. The aptly named NightLapse feature on the Crane Plus enables you to create dramatic time-lapse videos at night, complete with extended exposures, streaking taillights, etc.
The Crane Plus is designed for DSLR and mirrorless camera rigs weighing up to 5.5 lb, and includes a detachable lens support for long lenses. The included aluminum mini-tripod does double duty as an extended handgrip, and a 1/4″-20 mounting hole on the gimbal’s bottom enables its use with monopods and other supports. This gimbal can also be controlled wirelessly via the downloadable ZY Play iOS/Android app. The Crane Plus is powered by the two included 26500 lithium-ion batteries, which feature a 12 to 18-hour runtime, and a three-hour average charging time.
- Features MotionMemory, POV, Intelligent Object Tracking, and NightLapse modes
- 360° rotation along all three axes; 45° of synchronized roll in POV mode
- Supports camera rigs weighing up to 5.5 lb
- Includes a detachable lens support for long lenses
- Four-way stepless joystick
- Provides integrated control for select Panasonic and Sony DSLR or mirrorless cameras
- Includes a 1/4″-20 bottom mounting hole, a hard carrying case, and an aluminum mini-tripod
- The gimbal can be controlled wirelessly from an iOS/Android app
- Maximum 12 to 18-hour runtime with included batteries