ไมโครโฟนดิจิตอลไร้สาย 2.4 GHz Digital Wireless น้ำหนักเบา เครื่องส่งสัญญาณแบบหนีบขนาดเล็ก มีสายแปลงสัญญาณสำหรับต่อเข้ากับ กล้องหรือมือถือได้ trs to trs, trs to trrs แบตเตอรี่แบบชาร์จไฟได้สามารถทำงานได้ประมาณ 5 ชั่วโมง มีไมค์แยกให้ บิวอินไมค์ในตัว หนีบกับปกเสื้อได้
อ่าน รีวิว Comica boomX ไมค์ไวเลสเสียงดี ต่อหูฟังได้ มีจอแสดงผล อุปกรณ์ครบ ตัวจบสายวีดีโอ
- For Journalists, Vloggers, YouTubers
- 2 x Transmitter with Built-In Mic & Lav
- Ultracompact Dual-Channel Receiver
- 5-Hour Rechargeable Battery + USB
Designed for mobile journalists, videographers, and vloggers, the Comica BoomX-D D1 is an ultracompact, true wireless digital microphone system with one microphone and a dual-channel receiver that can also be used to receive a second microphone (available separately). It offers a complete solution for recording dialogue, interviews, and speech with one person talking—directly to a mirrorless/DSLR camera or a mobile device.
The ultralightweight BoomX-D D1 consists of an ultracompact clip-on transmitter with its own built-in omnidirectional microphone and a separate lavalier microphone. It also comes with a tiny receiver that mounts on and plugs directly into your camera. Additionally, the included TRRS output cable gives you the option to plug the receiver into any smartphone equipped with a headphone jack.
The system delivers reliable transmission with a clear sound at a distance up to 164′. The built-in rechargeable batteries provide up to 5 hours of operation. Versatile and extremely easy to use with simple controls, the BoomX-D D1 is well suited for content creators of any experience level.
- The receiver features a belt clip, which also doubles as a shoemount adapter for your camera.
- In the absence of a smartphone holder, the receiver can also be clamped to your smartphone using the belt clip.
Built-In Mic for True Wireless
- The transmitter is equipped with a built-in microphone and a 3.5mm mic input that accepts the included lavalier microphone.
- For a truly wireless experience, the transmitter can be clipped on clothing without having to wire yourself or your talent. You can also hold the transmitter in your hand and use it as a handheld microphone.
- The On/Off switch doubles as a mute button.
Lavalier Mic Included
- For a more discreet setup, use the small lavalier microphone, which can be easily concealed away from the camera’s eye.
Plug-and-Play and Easy-to-Operate Wireless
- This plug-and-play system is easy to use. It comes pre-paired at the factory; connect it to your camera, turn it On, and you’re ready to start recording.
- Dedicated gain button on the receiver allows quick and effortless adjustment of the microphone volume.
- The receiver and the transmitter have a display that shows signal strength, audio level, mono/stereo configuration, and battery life.
- The transmitter and the receiver are powered via a built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery. They can also be powered via USB, even while in use, giving you near unlimited operating time.
Monitor in Real Time
- If your camera doesn’t have a headphone jack, you can monitor your sound via the receiver’s 3.5mm headphone output while recording to ensure that you are capturing a clean signal.
Two Microphones into One Receiver
- If you need to expand your system with a second microphone, the two-channel receiver allows you to save space on your shooting rig by using a single receiver to simultaneously receive signals from two mic/transmitters.
- You have the option to switch between mono or stereo on the receiver: Recording in mono combines both microphones on both the left and right side of your audio track. Recording in stereo puts one person on the left and the other person on the right, allowing you to isolate each person’s dialog and adjust each level individually later in post.
Easy 2.4 GHz Digital Wireless
- Whereas typical analog wireless systems are susceptible to interference from TV and radio waves, the BoomX-D digital system avoids that by operating in the 2.4 GHz frequency band, which occupies frequencies beyond those of television, radio transmissions, and UHF wireless microphone systems.
- The system automatic changes transmission frequency to mitigate noise and dropouts at a line-of-sight distance of up to 164 feet. For optimal performance, environments with limited Wi-Fi/2.4 GHz traffic and minimal physical obstructions are recommended.
In The Box
- 2 x Transmitters (TX)
- 1 x Receiver (RX)
- 2 x Lavalier Microphones
- 2 x Microphone Wind Muffs
- 3.5mm TRS to TRS Output Cable
- 3.5mm TRS to TRRS Output Cable for Smartphones
- USB Type-A to USB Type-C Charging Cable