The Saramonic SR-TM7 is a professional XLR shotgun microphone that delivers clear, broadcast-quality sound to video cameras, audio recorders, and DSLR and mirrorless cameras that have XLR adapters. Its long-shotgun design enables it to excel at capturing sounds in wide shots and in situations where you cannot get close to the sound source.
The TM7 offers several useful features and has a built-in rechargeable battery for power. There are 5 illuminated buttons that are easy to adjust in low-light. The -10 dB PAD button allows you to cleanly capture loud sounds. The +6 dB high frequency boost button enhances sharpness and clarity. There are two low-cut buttons (75 and 150 Hz) that make dialog more intelligible and eliminate distracting deep bass noises, like the low rumble of vehicles and air conditioners.
The built-in lithium battery can power the TM7 for 150 hours. It can also be powered via phantom and the power button changes color to indicate energy source and battery life. A Micro-USB charging port is unobtrusively integrated into the XLR connector, and a charging cable is included. You also get a short XLR cable, a mic clip with a camera shoe mount, and a foam windscreen in the box.
The TM7 features a durable metal construction that will handily withstand the demanding world of video production. The absence of a disposable battery compartment makes the all-metal TM7 more lightweight, and the built-in battery digitally controls the on-board filters and saves your settings when the microphone is turned off. A high-wind furry windscreen that was designed specifically for the TM7 called the TM-WS7 can be used when shooting outdoors in windy conditions (sold separately).
- Professional broadcast-quality 15.5” shotgun microphone that runs on built-in lithium battery or phantom power
- Supercardioid polar pattern excels at capturing sounds in tight shots with extreme directionally and wide shots and in situations where you cannot get close to the sound source
- Low-cut button makes dialog more intelligible and eliminates distracting rumble noises, +6 dB high frequency boost button enhances sharpness and clarity, -10 dB button allows you to cleanly capture loud sounds
- 150 hours of operation time from the built-in lithium-ion battery, power button changes color to indicate energy source and battery life, Micro-USB charging port in the XLR connector
- Illuminated buttons are easy to adjust in low-light working environments
1 x shotgun microphone
1 x short XLR cable
1 x microphone clip with cold shoe mount, 1/4″, 3/8″, & 5/8″
1 x USB charging cable
1 x foam windscreen
1 x printed manual
1 x warranty card