เหมาะสำหรับคนที่ชื่นชอบการบันทึกวีดีโอ ไม่ว่าจะเป็นจากกล้อง Mirrorless, DSLR รวมไปถึง Camcorders ต่าง ๆ มีความคุ้มค่าในแง่ราคาและการใช้งานจริง ด้วยฟีเจอร์ที่ให้มาไม่ต้องเสียเวลาเข้าไปปรับตั้งค่าจากภายในตัวกล้อง รวมไปถึงฟีเจอร์ High pass filter (150 Hz) และ High frequency boost ที่ช่วยให้การทำงานภาคสนามหรือในสถานการณ์ที่ไม่เอื้ออำนวยสะดวกง่ายดายยิ่งขึ้น
- Polar Pattern super cardioid
- Records 16-bit/48kHz WAV audio to a micro SDHC card
- 3.5mm headphone monitor input
- Easy-to-use Menu system and LCD display
- Switchable low-cut filter
The Saramonic Vmic Recorder is a premium on-camera shotgun microphone with a built-in high-resolution audio recorder that delivers broadcast-quality sound to DSLRs, mirrorless cameras and video cameras and provides many useful features. Specifically designed for DSLR, Mirrorless and Video Cameras that lack a microphone input or users that want to record to an external recorder as well as their camera. There are two outputs on the Vmic Recorder, one for your camera and another for headphones — so you can always listen to your audio while recording or even when your camera lacks a headphone jack. The built-in audio recorder captures rich and detailed sound with resolutions up to 24bit 48kHz, and like all Saramonic products, the Vmic Recorder is incredibly easy to use.
A backlit LCD screen with an intuitive menu system is provided on the rear of the Vmic Recorder, and a push-button joystick lets you quickly do a range of functions like controlling the headphone volume, adjusting the recording level, and turning on the low-cut filter, which makes dialog more intelligible and eliminates distracting rumble sounds. The exterior of the Vmic Recorder is constructed with durable metal and was built to survive the not-so-gentle world of video production. The robust integrated shockmount features a camera shoe mount and a metal 1/4 20 tripod thread for more mounting options.
In addition to impressive sound quality, the Vmic Recorder also efficiently utilizes power. It gets 9 hours of operation time when recording, and 10 hours when used as a shotgun mic and it runs on 2 standard AA batteries. Audio is recorded onto a MicroSDHC card (sold separately), and it’s compatible with up to 32GB capacities. Plus, the Vmic Recorder can be used as an excellent-sounding on-camera shotgun microphone even when you’re not recording. A foam windscreen is included for indoor use, and for outdoor recording in higher winds you can use the fitted VMIC-WS furry windscreen (sold separately).
- Broadcast-quality on-camera shotgun microphone with an integrated high-resolution MicroSDHC audio recorder, built-in headphone jack and removable output cable
- Durable metal construction, robust integrated shockmount with camera shoe mount
- Incredibly easy to use, low-cut filter makes dialog more intelligible and eliminates distracting rumble sounds
- Backlit LCD screen with easy-to-use menu system, camera shoe features a metal 1/4 20 tripod thread, records up to 24-bit 48kHz resolution
- Can be used as an on-camera shotgun microphone even when you’re not recording, runs on 2 standard AA batteries and gets up to 10 hours of operation