เครื่องบันทึกเสียงแบบพกพาสำหรับกล้อง DSLR และกล้องถ่ายวิดีโอ Tascam DR-701D Record 4 Channels + Stereo Mix, BNC In for Sync to SMPTE, Dual Built-In Omnidirectional Mics, HDMI in Supports Start/Stop from DSLR, Writes Time Data to Recorded Audio Files
For filmmaking, television, audio-for-VR, and web broadcast applications where you want to record direct sound, ambience, and your real-time mix, the Tascam DR-701D multitrack field recorder is an ideal companion for your DSLR. Capture up to four tracks of high-resolution audio from external sources and the onboard omnidirectional microphones plus a stereo mix, route audio to and from your camera, and conveniently monitor through headphones. With versatile mounting possibilities, timecode support, and tight camera sync via HDMI I/O, the DR-701D integrates seamlessly into your video production setup.
Versatile powering methods and remote-control options make the DR-701D ideal for location recording and extended video shoots. Its four balanced XLR-1/4″ combo inputs handle mic- or line-level signals (even +4 dBu from high-end sound mixers) and can independently supply phantom power. A 3.5mm mic/line input with selectable plug-in power is provided for situations that require you to record a lavalier microphone or the output of a wireless receiver. Utilize settings such as stereo safety track recording, automatic level control, limiting, and low-cut filtering to achieve a clean, undistorted recording. Thanks to its available Ambisonics A-/B-format recording with real-time stereo monitoring, the DR-701D is ready to produce audio for your next AR or VR project.
Simultaneous 6-Track Recording
Onboard Omnidirectional Microphones
Four XLR-1/4″ Mic/Line Inputs with Independent Phantom Power
3.5mm Mic/Line Input with Plug-In Power
3.5mm Camera, Line, and Headphone Outputs
Supports SDXC Cards up to 128GB
Ambisonics Support for VR Audio
HDMI I/O for Tight Camera Synchronization
The HDMI I/O ports allow the DR-701D’s internal clock and your camera to be digitally synchronized. Even when shooting long events, the video files recorded by the camera and audio files recorded by the DR-701D will not drift out of sync.
Simply pressing the record button on your compatible camera sends a trigger to the DR-701D to start audio recording. Unlike other systems that force you to press record on both devices, the HDMI start system prevents missed takes, syncs the two recording starts together, and makes single-operator shoots much easier.
Timecode Generator and Input
The built-in SMPTE generator allows your camera and DR-701D to store the same location reference. Several options are available to integrate SMPTE timecode into your camera system. The BNC timecode input can follow a source signal, or can be jam-synced a few times per day for independent freewheel operation.
Cameras that send timecode through their HDMI output can be followed by the DR-701D’s timecode input. Alternatively, the internal generator can be started without an external reference for a simple time-of-day stamp on recorded BWF files.
Powered via AA Batteries, USB, or AC Adapter
Ideal for Tripod- or Camera-Mounted Use
Stereo Safety Track Recording
Tone Generator for Synchronizing Files
Supports External Remote Control
- Angled 128 x 64 pixel graphic LCD with backlight for easy viewing
- Simple, efficient file transfer via USB 2.0 connection to a computer
- Asahi Kasei A/D converters and low-noise Texas Instruments OPA1652 opamps
- High-precision TCXO (temperature-compensated crystal oscillator) and PLL (phase-locked loop) with a discrete filter reduce jitter and clock errors
- Adjustable delay function eliminates time lags caused by differences in the distances of two sets of inputs from the sound source
- Hold switch prevents accidental operation
- MS decoding function allows proper stereo monitoring of a mid-side mic configuration
- Cascade multiple DR-701D recorders via HDMI for unified record start/stop control from one master unit
- Automatically creates a new file when the maximum file size is reached
- Resume function retains the last stop point even when the DR-701D is powered off/on
- Up to 99 marks (locate points) per track
- Track incrementing function allows a recording to be split by creating a new file when desired
- File name format can be set to use a user-defined word or the date
- The first six characters of the file name for recording can be set freely