- Patented GorillaPod ball and socket design with rubberized grips
- Secure primary camera plus 2 devices totaling up to 5kg (11lbs)
- Precision engineered ball head with Arca-Swiss® plate
- Removable Hub Plate adapter features two female ¼”-20 mounts
- Two 6-socket GorillaPod arms with 1/4”-20 attachment points
Capture smooth and steady video with the Joby GorillaPod Rig that has an Arca-type compatible head that rotates 360°, tilts 90°, and includes a quick release plate. A Hub Plate Adapter, located between the tripod and the head, provides two 1/4″-20 threaded mounts. This allows a 6-socket GorillaPod Arm with a cold shoe mount to attach to each 1/4″-20 mount. As a result, this set-up allows you to have two flexible arms that can be positioned for video lights, a microphone, or any other accessory that helps in your video capture. Also, a GoPro mount is included, so an action camera can attach to a flexible arm as well.
The tripod’s flexible legs can turn upward, converting them into grips and the tripod into a 1.85 lb video rig with a load capacity of 11 lb. The GorillaPod tripod’s main feature has always been its flexible legs that wrap around most tree branches, railings, or poles, but the included quick release carry/mounting strap secures around wider objects, and will ensure your rig does not move.
In The Box
- JOBY GorillaPod Rig
- Quick Release Plate