- Accessories, Mixers & Video Switchers, Video & Live Production, Video & Mics
Loupedeck LOUPEDECK+ Editing ConsoleAccessories, Mixers & Video Switchers, Video & Live Production, Video & Mics
Loupedeck LOUPEDECK+ Editing Console
Loupedeck LOUPEDECK+ Editing Console อุปกรณ์สุดยอดเยี่ยมสำหรับช่างภาพ ช่วยให้การแต่งภาพของคุณง่ายขึ้น รวดเร็วขึ้น แผงควบคุมออกแบบมาเพื่อให้ใช้งานได้ง่ายและสะดวก แยก Channel สี มาให้ มีการเซ็ต Crop & Rotate สามารถทำงานร่วมกับโปรแกรม Adobe Lightroom, Premiere Pro Compatible Skylum Aurora HDR Compatible และ Capture One Pro ใช้ได้ทั้งระบบปฏิบัติการ Mac และ Windows
- EDIT FASTER AND EASIER – Editing with the Loupedeck allows you to focus on your editing rather than navigating through Lightroom’s user interface. This also allows you to edit photos in fullscreen.
- PERFECT FOR ANYONE – Whether you’re a seasoned professional or a beginner, the Loupedeck can help anyone edit their photographs in Adobe Lightroom.
- CUSTOMIZABLE – Customize any of the dials, knobs, or buttons to control any lightroom setting. Skip the long preset list and quickly apply your favorite presets to pictures using one of Loupedeck’s 5 dedicated preset buttons.
- PRECISION EDITING – The Loupedeck’s knobs and scroll wheels allow you to carefully and precisely change levels, letting you make quick precision changes to your creation. You can customize dial sensitivity.
- FULLY COMPATIBLE – You can use the Loupedeck with Windows 7, 8.1, or 10 as well as Apple OS X. It connects through a standard USB port like keyboard or mice
- Mixers & Video Switchers, Video & Live Production, Video & Mics
Rode RODECaster Pro Integrated Podcast Production Studio (ประกันศูนย์)Mixers & Video Switchers, Video & Live Production, Video & Mics
Rode RODECaster Pro Integrated Podcast Production Studio (ประกันศูนย์)
Start a 4-Person Podcast in Minutes
- Quickly connect microphones for you and your guests—up to four people. The four, high-quality microphone XLR inputs, each with 48V phantom power, are capable of powering studio condenser microphones as well as conventional dynamic microphones.
- With automatic level setting and one-touch recording to the onboard microSD card, you can start recording your first podcasts within minutes of taking the RODECaster Pro out of the box. Onboard presets for a variety of microphones deliver broadcast-quality sound with a single touch.
8 Sound Pads with FX Save You Time in Post-Production
- Sound effects are perfect for giving your podcast a polished feel and the eight sound pads allow you to instantly launch effects, music, jingles, applause, prerecorded interviews, ads—saving you the time and hassle of adding them later in post-production.
- You can record audio directly to the pads from any of the audio inputs, or simply drag and drop files from your computer using the RODECaster Pro app (free download).
- You can even select the color of your choice for the pad illumination, a convenient way to remember which effect is on which pad.
Interview a Guest Remotely via Phone Call
- Interview a guest for your podcast remotely, via a phone call or apps like Skype, FaceTime, and more.
- Prevent echoes: simply connect your smartphone to the RODECaster Pro via Bluetooth or TRRS cable, or to your computer via USB, and the unit automatically provides a mix-minus, preventing the person on the other end of the call from hearing a distracting echo.
- Achieve clear-sounding podcasts without the need to purchase additional hardware or setup complex signal routings with cables.
RODE Renowned Broadcast-Quality Audio
- The four pristine mic preamps feature servo-biased Class-A circuitry, which provides a clean gain structure with low levels of distortion, for a low-noise signal that rivals the best broadcast consoles.
- Each preamp provides +48V phantom power on rugged Neutrik XLR connectors, giving you the option to use condenser microphones for a bright and transparent voice.
APHEX Processing for Rich and Warm Voice
- The sound of your microphones can be quickly enhanced with the onboard APHEX Exciter and Big Bottom processors.
- Found in most broadcast studios, the Exciter elevates speech clarity, while the Big Bottom adds that warm and deep voice-of-God low-frequency punch to your voice.
- These effects are also available to bring out the details of the music or speech audio from your Bluetooth, USB, or TRRS connections.
Shape Your Sound with Intuitive Audio Processing
- The RODECaster Pro is equipped with advanced audio processing options for each channel. From a list of mic profiles, choose the one that is most similar to the actual mic you are using on your voice, and the software will automatically match the digital signal processing to that microphone.
- Voice settings are also available to compensate for the strength and tone of the participant’s voices. You can select either the Deep, Medium, or High voice preset; the Soft preset for soft-spoken speakers; or the Strong preset for those with louder voices.
- The levels can also be programmed to dynamically change the loudness of the voice of the person speaking, making it easy for users without any audio experience to perfectly set the gain on their microphone. Also included is a set of multistage dynamics effects, such as compression, limiting, de-essing, and noise-gating.
Stay in Control of Your Podcast
- The Main Host channel (Mic Channel 1) features Ducking, which turns down all audio sources every single time the host speaks. This allows the host to always be heard even when multiple people are speaking over one another.
- The host has exclusive access to advanced functions to control the flow of the podcast during the recording, such as muting and soloing channels using buttons located along the front of the unit.
Capture Your Podcast Without a Separate Recorder
- The RODECaster Pro features an internal microSD card recorder capable of recording a stereo “live mix” of your podcast along with 12 additional tracks for each of the sources—one mono track per microphone and a stereo track for each of the following: the USB source, the 3.5mm TRRS input, the Bluetooth stream, and the summed output of the sound pads.
- Simply insert the card in the slot on the back of the unit, and hit the record button.
- A timer on the touchscreen lets you know how long you have been broadcasting.
- You can also add markers to your podcast on the fly, to mark significant passages while recording.
- To prevent you from accidentally ruining your podcast, you cannot access any advanced settings while in record mode.
Stream, Record, and Playback on Your Computer
- The RODECaster Pro is a class-compliant USB audio interface.
- This means you can connect the unit to your computer via USB and record 12 tracks of individual sources along with a stereo mix of your podcast to your favorite DAW or recording software. You can also bring in audio from your computer to the dedicated USB channel on the RODECaster Pro.
Clear Headphone Monitoring for Host and Guests
- The RODECaster Pro comes equipped with four, high-powered headphone outputs using discrete circuitry for clarity and presence.
- Each person has an individual volume control so that they can monitor comfortably while recording the podcast.
- For convenience, the host channel has the option to plug a set of headphone with a 3.5mm plug directly into the front of the unit.
- A switchable headphone limiter protects you from deafening spikes.
Plugs Easily into a Live PA System
- If you’re hosting your podcast at live events with an audience, a set of speaker outputs with a dedicated volume control allows you to connect the RODECaster Pro to a PA system.
- You can amplify the podcast for your live audience, while streaming to your audiences all around the world via USB connectivity.
- Mixers & Video Switchers, Video & Live Production, Video & Mics
Roland V-02HD Multi-Format Video Mixer (ประกันศูนย์)