กล้อง คอมแพค ที่เต็มเปี่ยมไปด้วยคุณภาพ ขนาดเล็กน้ำหนักเบา
24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and GR Engine 6
Featuring an updated design, a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor pairs with a new GR Engine 6 to produce high-resolution 14-bit DNG or JPEG stills with impressive tonality, natural color rendering, and high sensitivity from ISO 100-102400. In addition to full-resolution, wide-angle images, a pair of useful crop modes—35mm at 15MP and 50mm at 7MP—let you simulate the look of working with longer focal lengths.
In addition to stills shooting, the GR III is also capable of recording Full HD 1080 video at 60p, 30p, and 24p frame rates.
Prime Wide-Angle Lens
Shake Reduction System
- The hallmark feature of the GR-series has been its compact, pocketable size while still retaining a large image sensor and bright prime lens.
- Integrated 3.0″ 1.037m-dot LCD features a capacitive touchscreen design for intuitive, familiar operation during shooting, playback, and menu navigation.
- The rear layout of the camera has been completely redesigned and prioritizes a larger, more comfortable thumb grip along with easily accessible physical dials. Additionally, the ADJ lever, FN button, and Touch AF operations can be programmed to handle specific assignable functions for more personalized control.
- Start-up time has been reduced to 0.8 sec and Hybrid AF performance has been quickened for more seamless operation.
- Integrated Bluetooth LE and Wi-Fi afford wireless connectivity between the camera and a paired mobile device, and allows you to embed location info within your files as well as transfer files to your mobile device, even when the camera is turned off.
- Included DB-110 rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers approximately 200 shots per charge.
- USB Type-C port allows you to transfer files or recharge the battery in-camera.