PGYTECH MantisPod Pro Tabletop Vlogging Tripod
MantisPod Pro Vloger Tripiod มาพร้อมกับ เมาท์ 360°, หัวบอลแบบปรับได้, ฐานยึด dovetail cold shoe mount, และ various tripod leg ,ขาตั้งกล้องแบบปรับเปลี่ยนได้ สามารถประยุกต์การใช้งานได้อย่
Unlock your creativity with the MantisPod Pro Tabletop Vlogging Tripod from PGYTECH. Combining a 360° mount, adjustable ball head, dovetail cold shoe mount, and various tripod leg configurations, this convertible tripod can quickly transform to give you seven different shooting mode options. This kind of versatility is ideal for recording vlogs or livestreaming, giving you standard and innovative camera angle options. The MantisPod Pro can be used with a smartphone via the holder built into one of the tripod legs, or a digital camera via the 1/4″ SnapLock plate.
7 Shooting Modes
By utilizing multiple features of the MantisPod Pro together, a total of 7 different shooting modes are possible. In addition to vlogging and livestreaming, these modes can help you with taking portraits, taking time-lapse photos, conducting video chat interviews, and much more.
- Elevated Tripod Mode: A standard 3-leg tabletop tripod setup with your device in landscape orientation.
- Vertical Shooting Mode: Keeps the standard 3-leg setup, but switches device orientation to vertical
- Lowered View Mode: Lowers the 3-leg tabletop option so the tripod is nearly flat for low angles.
- Mantis Mode: Like the hooked legs of a praying mantis, a short hook extends from one tripod leg, letting you hang the tripod from fences, railings, glass partitions, and more. NOTE: Surfaces should be no more than 3.5″ thick and the other 2 legs must be set against surfaces for stability.
- Handheld Mode: Squeeze the legs together for this mode that lets you more easily shoot on the move. It can quickly convert to Elevated Tripod mode without altering device orientation.
- Extended Mode: For a longer reach, extend one leg out 140° for additional length when holding the tripod like a selfie stick. This mode is for use with a camera on a SnapLock plate anchored to the dovetail cold shoe on the leg.
- Mobile Vlogging Mode: With the same extension as Extended Mode, but with the mobile phone holder attached to the dovetail cold shoe instead of the camera plate.
1/4″ mount on both SnapLock plate and phone holder
Side cold shoe for optional accessories, such as an LED light or microphone
Top cold shoe mount on the phone holder
Comfortable and ergonomic rubber grips when in handheld modes
Lightweight but strong magnesium & aluminum construction
Weighs about 2/3 of what a comparable all aluminum alloy design would
- PGYTECH MantisPod Pro Tabletop Vlogging Tripod
- SnapLock Mini Reverse Ball Head
- SnapLock Plate
- Mini Phone Holder
- Storage Bag
- 2 x Wrench
- Hand Strap