Rode Lavalier II Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone Black
With its custom-engineered capsule and low-profile form factor, the black Rode Lavalier II omnidirectional lavalier microphone is a visually discreet solution when you need clear, intelligible, and tonally neutral speech reproduction for online content, vlogs, film projects, live streams, interviews, and broadcasts. Not only is the capsule easily concealed, the flat cable is also designed to be kept out of sight and threaded without hassle.
Thanks to an omnidirectional polar pattern and a frequency response that doesn’t hype or hide important frequencies, the Lavalier II picks up sound naturally and consistently from all directions. Its 3.5mm TRS output incorporates a locking connector for secure attachment to wireless transmitters outfitted with locking mini-jack inputs. The Lavalier II comes fully equipped with a bundle of accessories, including a pop shield, mini furry windshield, colored ID rings, and a zip wallet.
Quality Sound for Quality Content
Works with Many Devices
Premium Accessory Kit
The Lavalier II comes with a premium accessory kit to help you capture the best sound in any scenario and keep your microphone safe and organized.
- High-quality pop filter prevents unwanted wind noise or plosives from interfering with your recording
- Mini furry windshield for recording outdoors in high-wind conditions
- Ultracompact and versatile mounting clip allows the Lavalier II to be placed on clothing or objects (includes cable management slots)
- Colored identification tags for keeping track of your microphones in multi-mic setups
- Handy zip case keeps your microphones and accessories safe, tidy, and organized
In the Box
- Rode Lavalier II Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone (Black)
- Mic Clip
- Pop Shield
- Mini Furry Windshield
- Set of Colored Rings
- Zip Case
Be the first to review “Rode Lavalier II Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone Black”
You must be logged in to post a review.