Saramonic DK6A Slimline Omnidirectional Headset Microphone Transmitters Locking 3.5mm TRS Connector
Designed for use with popular wireless transmitters, portable audio recorders, and mixer adapters, the Saramonic DK6B is a thinline omnidirectional headset microphone equipped with a gold-plated locking 3.5mm TRS connector, making it compatible with devices such as the Sony UWP, UWP-D, and WRT.
Thanks to the DK6B’s ultrathin profile and dual-ear wearing style, it is both visually unobtrusive and secure. Its omnidirectional polar pattern picks up sound from all directions, allowing it to capture speech consistently regardless of the subject’s movement. The mic boom arm is adjustable to accommodate a variety of head sizes and shapes.
The DK6B boasts a sweat-, makeup-, and dust-proof design to provide reliable operation in challenging conditions. It includes two color-matched windscreens and a storage case for safe and convenient transport of the mic and its accessories.
- Sony UWP, UWP-D, and WRT wireless transmitters
- Captures rich and detailed sound quality with a comfortable and secure fit
- Ultrathin profile is nearly invisible when worn
- Sweat-, makeup-, and dust-proof design
- Omnidirectional polar pattern provides 360 degrees of sound pickup without proximity effect
- Ideal for stage, presentations, on-camera talent, or active roles
- Mounts to both ears to maximize comfort and provide a confident fit
- Microphone boom arm length can easily be adjusted to fit various people
- Weighing only 0.7 oz, it doesn’t inhibit movement
- Includes two color-matched windscreens and a storage case
3.9′ Attached Cable with Locking Connector
In the Box
- Saramonic DK6B Slimline Omnidirectional Headset Microphone for Sony UWP, UWP-D, and WRT Transmitters (Locking 3.5mm TRS Connector)
- 2 x Matching-Color Foam Windscreens
- Protective Storage Case